FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Trend Focus indicator

  1. #16
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,769
    Thanks
    6,135
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,463 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein knowledge badane se jayda fayda hota hai, knowledge nahi hoga to trading karna mushkil hota jayega bhai.
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में जानकारी बढ़ाने के लिए प्रयास करने होंगे क्योंकि अगर हम लोग ऐसा करना शुरू कर देंगे तब हमारे पास में ज्यादा पैसे आना शुरू हो जाते हैं |

  2. #17
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,434
    Thanks
    1,293
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में जानकारी बढ़ाने के लिए प्रयास करने होंगे क्योंकि अगर हम लोग ऐसा करना शुरू कर देंगे तब हमारे पास में ज्यादा पैसे आना शुरू हो जाते हैं |
    Haan bhai idher knowledge ko jayda badane ke liye bahut jayda koshish karna hota hai jisse hum log forex trading ko kafi achi tarah se samjhane mein safal ho jaate hai bhai.

  3. #18
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,769
    Thanks
    6,135
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,463 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai idher knowledge ko jayda badane ke liye bahut jayda koshish karna hota hai jisse hum log forex trading ko kafi achi tarah se samjhane mein safal ho jaate hai bhai.
    जब भी मेरे पास अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करने के लिए सही तरह की जानकारी होना शुरू हो जाती है तब मैं उसका सही तरह से आगे इस्तेमाल कर पाता हूं|

  4. #19
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,434
    Thanks
    1,293
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जब भी मेरे पास अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करने के लिए सही तरह की जानकारी होना शुरू हो जाती है तब मैं उसका सही तरह से आगे इस्तेमाल कर पाता हूं|
    Bhai apni knowledge ko gain karna jaruri hai kaam tabhi badiya kar payenge jab knowledge rahgea bhai, yaha par iske liye humare ko bahut jayda efforts bhi karne padte hai.

  5. #20
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,769
    Thanks
    6,135
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,463 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai apni knowledge ko gain karna jaruri hai kaam tabhi badiya kar payenge jab knowledge rahgea bhai, yaha par iske liye humare ko bahut jayda efforts bhi karne padte hai.
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से समझ गया हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना आसान काम नहीं है इसमें हम लोगों को मेहनत करनी होगी|

  6. #21
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,434
    Thanks
    1,293
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से समझ गया हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करना आसान काम नहीं है इसमें हम लोगों को मेहनत करनी होगी|
    Bhai trading ka kaam karna humare liye bahut hi jayda mushkil rahta hai, lekin jab tak hum isko samjhenge nahi trading karna mushkil hi hota jayega bhai.

  7. #22
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,769
    Thanks
    6,135
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,463 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ka kaam karna humare liye bahut hi jayda mushkil rahta hai, lekin jab tak hum isko samjhenge nahi trading karna mushkil hi hota jayega bhai.
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को काफी समय से कर रहा हूं इसलिए मुझे इस बात का पता है कि इसमें हम लोगों को नुकसान अपना कम करना होता है|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us