FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
Results 526 to 530 of 530

Thread: M5 scalping with RSI, Stoch, and MA

  1. #526
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein kaam ko kafi samjhdari ke sath karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, taki hum log trading mein trend ko kafi badiya jaan le aur trade sahi place kare bhai.
    मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि कई बार मुझे अपनी ट्रेडिंग में नुकसान होना शुरू हो जाता है इसलिए मैं सबसे पहले अपने होने वाले नुकसान को कम से कम कर देना चाहता हूं|

  2. #527
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,485
    Thanks
    1,296
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं इस बात को जानता हूं कि कई बार मुझे अपनी ट्रेडिंग में नुकसान होना शुरू हो जाता है इसलिए मैं सबसे पहले अपने होने वाले नुकसान को कम से कम कर देना चाहता हूं|
    Haan bhai bahut baar trader ko idher loss hote hai lekin apne loss ko jhelna humare liye jaruri hai, kyunki baar baar profits nahi aate hai loss hote hai to accept karna chahiye.

  3. #528
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai bahut baar trader ko idher loss hote hai lekin apne loss ko jhelna humare liye jaruri hai, kyunki baar baar profits nahi aate hai loss hote hai to accept karna chahiye.
    जो भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी लोग हैं जिनके पास में सही तरह की जानकारी है वह लोग उसकी मदद से आसानी के साथ में अपने व्यापार को कर सकते हैं|

  4. #529
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,485
    Thanks
    1,296
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जो भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी लोग हैं जिनके पास में सही तरह की जानकारी है वह लोग उसकी मदद से आसानी के साथ में अपने व्यापार को कर सकते हैं|
    Bhai jiske pass mein knowledge achi nahi hoti hai uska pahla kaam to yehi hota hai ki knowledge ko gain kare bhai, acha knowledge hoga tohi trade kiya ja sakta hai.

  5. #530
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jiske pass mein knowledge achi nahi hoti hai uska pahla kaam to yehi hota hai ki knowledge ko gain kare bhai, acha knowledge hoga tohi trade kiya ja sakta hai.

    जो लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार कर रहे हैं वह लोग इस बात को जानते होंगे कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बनना एक आसान काम नहीं होगा|

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us