FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 166 to 172 of 172

Thread: Day trading/scalping with high leverage

  1. #166
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo scalping karke trading se kamana chahta hai to kama sakte hai, lekin kafi achi tarah se sikhna bhi padta hai tabhi trading kar payenge.
    सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करना सीखना होगा|ट्रेडिंग हमें सोच समझकर करनी होगी क्योंकि ऐसा करने में हम लोगों का ज्यादा फायदा होगा|

  2. #167
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,485
    Thanks
    1,296
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करना सीखना होगा|ट्रेडिंग हमें सोच समझकर करनी होगी क्योंकि ऐसा करने में हम लोगों का ज्यादा फायदा होगा|
    Haan bhai trading karne ke liye isko sikh lena trader ke liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai, humare pass mein trading related puri knowledge ka hona trader ke liye jaruri hota hai.

  3. #168
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading karne ke liye isko sikh lena trader ke liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai, humare pass mein trading related puri knowledge ka hona trader ke liye jaruri hota hai.
    हां भाई यह बात सही है कि हम लोगों को सोच समझकर ही अपनी ट्रेडिंग को आगे करना होगा क्योंकि हमें पता है कि हमारे लिए पैसे कमाना आसान काम नहीं हो सकता है|

  4. #169
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,485
    Thanks
    1,296
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Bhai day trading system humare pass mein agar jo badiya hai to karna asan rahega, system strong hona chahiye tohi trading humko badiya karne ko mil payega.

  5. #170
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai day trading system humare pass mein agar jo badiya hai to karna asan rahega, system strong hona chahiye tohi trading humko badiya karne ko mil payega.
    हम लोग जो भी व्यापार कर रहे हैं उसको सही तरह से करने में हम लोगों को समय लग सकता है इस बात के लिए हमें तैयार रहना होगा|

  6. #171
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    46,485
    Thanks
    1,296
    Thanked 1,567 Times in 1,161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोग जो भी व्यापार कर रहे हैं उसको सही तरह से करने में हम लोगों को समय लग सकता है इस बात के लिए हमें तैयार रहना होगा|
    Bhai dekho samay to lag jata hai kaam karne mein lekin aise hi koi trading se kama nahi sakta hai bhai, jab tak wo trading ko learn nahi kar leta hai.

  7. #172
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    38,897
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 2,499 Times in 1,467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai dekho samay to lag jata hai kaam karne mein lekin aise hi koi trading se kama nahi sakta hai bhai, jab tak wo trading ko learn nahi kar leta hai.

    कई बार मेरा अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करने में नुकसान हो चुका है इसलिए मैं अपने नुकसान को कम करने के प्रयास कर रहा हूं|

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us